Here’s a link to an article by Dr. E. Calvin Beisner, Ph.D., Founder and National Spokesman of the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation. It offers some interesting insight into the pagan foundations of some of today’s environmental movement.
If you’ve never heard of this organization, there’s no better time than now to become acquainted. The Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation seeks to magnify the glory of God in creation, the wisdom of His truth in environmental stewardship, the kindness of His mercy in lifting the needy out of poverty, and the wonders of His grace in the gospel of Jesus Christ. A coalition of theologians, pastors, ministry leaders, scientists, economists, policy experts, and committed laymen, the Cornwall Alliance is the world’s leading evangelical voice promoting environmental stewardship and economic development built on Biblical principles.
View their Evangelical Declaration on Global Warming.
(video from the article)
I find the expression of emotion by some of the people in this video to be somewhat disingenuous, forced – as though they are not quite sure of what they are doing. Perhaps this will only be a temporary stop on the quest for truth for some of them. That’s just my analysis of this very short video.
Articles of Interest:
- Is America Becoming a Pagan Kingdom? (CFP)
- Declaring the End From the Beginning – an examination of the events at Babel and their relevancy to mankind today
- Decoding Environmental Alarmism’s Buzzwords & Euphemisms
- God Is Not Silent on Man-Made Climate Change [Genesis 8:22]
- A Brief Guide to Beast System Ideologies – much of today’s environmentalism is Satanically inspired
- P2ALM’s Man-Made Climate Change? archive