The Muslim Brotherhood has a new candidate in the Egyptian Presidential race, Muhammad Mursi. Mursi is calling for a revived Islamic Caliphate with Jerusalem as its capital.
Here are the “excerpts from an address made by Egyptian cleric Safwat Higazi at a rally in which he launched the presidential elections campaign for candidate Muslim Brotherhood candidate Muhammad Mursi.” The transcript was translated into English by MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute).
Why is this important? In Daniel 11, the geographic area of the king of the south is identified from history as the Ptolemic Empire. Today it would encompass Egypt. Daniel says, at the time of the end, after the Antichrist makes his appearance, the king of the south will once again war with the king of the north [11:40]. The geographic area of this north kingdom is identified from history as the Seleucid Empire. Today, it would encompass Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Turkey and a few other countries.
These empires take their names from 2 of the 4 generals who divided up the Greek Empire upon the death of Alexander the Great – Seleucus and Ptolemy.
“After this I kept looking, and behold, another one, like a leopard, which had on its back four wings of a bird; the beast also had four heads, and dominion was given to it.
[Daniel 7:6 NASB]
Then the male goat [Greece] magnified himself exceedingly. But as soon as he was mighty, the large horn [Alexander] was broken; and in its place there came up four conspicuous horns toward the four winds of heaven.
[Daniel 8:8 NASB]
Daniel 11, switching from a near to a far fulfillment of prophecy around verses 31 – 40, goes on to name the coming Antichrist as king of this north kingdom [11:40].
Now, if you’ve been following this ministry or paying attention to the news, you’ll know that most of the Middle East is looking to Turkey to revive the Islamic Caliphate. Though the MSM won’t report on it, news about it is not hard to find.
- Obama Administration Supports Turkish Caliphate
- The coming Turkish-led caliphate
- Will Turkey lead a revived Islamic empire?
- Turkey and the Restoration of the Caliphate
- Click here for a Google keyword search: turkey new islamic caliphate
Turkey is the area to watch and students of Bible Prophecy are beginning to catch on. The Lord is shaking up the Middle East into the kingdoms of the north and the south with the so-called Arab Spring. Eyes are being turned away from a revived Roman Empire to a revived Islamic Caliphate, the true, 7th Biblical world kingdom; an idea that Scripture supports leaving little to no room for speculation and scriptural shape-shifting as does the popular Roman Empire, European Antichrist, NWO interpretation of end-time events.
If you remain unconvinced or you are new to the idea of an Islamic Antichrist, you are encouraged to start here:
- Middle Eastern Gentiles excited about the coming of the biblical Antichrist – a look at commentary captured from youtube with definitions of terms explaining the fascinating similarities and differences of Christian and Islamic Prophecy
- The identity of the Antichrist’s kingdom: Arrive at the conclusion Scripture is leading us to – identifying the 7th Biblical World Kingdom is the key to identifying the future, revived empire
- Declaring the End from the Beginning – the Tower of Babel and it’s relevance to Prophecy
- Will the Revived Kingdom Really Be Rome? – the Apostle John eliminates Rome as the future revived kingdom
- Daniel’s 4th Beast Isn’t Rome – a contextual examination of Daniel’s 4th beast with an illustration of King Neb’s statue
- Beware the King of the North in Daniel 11 – Daniel reveals the geographic location of the Antichrist’s future kingdom
- The Antichrist: European Aristocrat or Middle Eastern Muslim? Part 1 – a historic examination of Daniel 9:26 points us to a revived Islamic Caliphate
- The Antichrist: European Aristocrat or Middle Eastern Muslim? Part 2 – examines various peripheral Scripture concerning the ethnicity of the Antichrist
6 responses to “A cry from Egypt for a new Islamic Caliphate with Jerusalem as its Capital”
Reblogged this on Revnadinedraytonkeen’s Blog and commented:
P2ALM’s article is chock full of information that explains why today “[e]yes are being turned away from a revived Roman Empire to a revived Islamic Caliphate….”
I don’t get the Arab spring thing. I feel like we’ve been hearing about it for a long time. What is the caliphate?
a caliphate is the rank, jurisdiction, or government of a caliph. a caliph is a spiritual leader of Islam, claiming succession from Muhammad. so, a caliphate is the kingdom of a caliph.
Islam is waiting for the Imam Mahdi to re-establish the Islamic Caliphate that has been disbanded since about 1923. he will be the last caliph because Christ will then return to destroy him. thankfully so!
So, this is going to happen in turkey you say?
well, in Daniel 11, Daniel names the Antichrist as king of the north. the geographic location of this north kingdom he writes about was the Seleucid or Syrian Empire. it includes modern-day Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, parts of Turkey and a few other countries. middle eastern countries are looking to Turkey to revive the Islamic Caliphate so, yes, we, as Christians, should be watching Turkey. if this is correct, i believe a leader will arise in Turkey and make peace between Israel and the Islamic nations in the middle east.
it would seem, though, that since this north kingdom will once again war with this south kingdom (Egypt) that Egypt, also, might have ambitions for obtaining Jerusalem. there are factions in Islam and Daniel 2 talks about this last kingdom – the ten toes of the statue – being divided:
i’m going to post a summary, soon, of what we might expect to happen according to Bible prophecy and what is happening right now with all these riots in Syria and other places.
That would be great. Thanks for helping the less educated folk like me.