Islam and the 7 Year Tribulation
- A proper explanation of Daniel 9:26 actually points away from a revived Roman Empire [VIDEO]
- The Antichrist: European Aristocrat or Middle Eastern Muslim? Part 1
- Middle Eastern gentiles excited about the coming of the Biblical Antichrist
- The Scriptural Evidence for a Revived Islamic Caliphate
- Interview between Dr. Michael Brown and Joel Richardson about an Islamic Antichrist
6 responses to “Dr. John MacArthur teaching the Islamic End-Time Paradigm [VIDEO]”
it’s like hearing the antichrist’s side of the story of revelation
yes. i was blown away when i first heard about these things.
I do really need a video disc of Dr. MacArthur and other evangelical teachers’ teaching on the end time, including the pre-trib. rapture, Islamic or Muslim activities in the end time, the USA, the Islamic world and other actors of the end time.
allow me to pass along some resources…
1. God’s War on Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible by Walid Shoebat
2. The Islamic Antichrist: The Shocking Truth about the Real Nature of the Beast by Joel Richardson
3. Mideast Beast: The Scriptural Case for an Islamic Antichrist
you can find them here.
here’s a free audio book of Richardson’s first book: https://archive.org/details/JoelRichardson-TheIslamicAntichrist
Here’s a one-sitting, introduction teaching on the Islamic Antichrist by Walid Shoebat:
Bible Prophecy and the Coming Muslim anti-Christ
here’s one of Joel Richardson’s older teachings. it’s a bit longer.
here’s his series that goes along with his newest book “Mideast Beast”.
i’d also recommend this video series. it’s at the bottom of the page:
The Return is Near: Strategic Insights into the Most Important Moment in History
Here’s the Daniel Training Network. it’s fairly new and i haven’t had a chance to explore everything yet. you’ll find some very good articles on eschatology.
the reason why i am recommending only two teachers to you is because the Book of Daniel is being unsealed right now [12:4, 9] and many are still in the process of waking up to these conclusions. these two are at the forefront.
i’m also considering starting another website which is more focused and is designed as an open letter to pastors to look into these things.
the Koren is confusing and demonic.
Thank you for your knowledge of the word of God, THE HOLY BIBLE which is the only truth, not the Koren.