Beautiful day, friends, and thank you for taking the time to visit my ministry.
It is with passionate joy that I let you know I have just finished improving upon my initial, foundational research which was part of my original motivation for creating this ministry. These foundational 6 articles are available for you to revisit or review. I have included the links below.
P2ALM is the culmination of a few years of research that started with a particular challenge set forth in an article by an ex-Muslim who is now a Christian, Walid Shoebat. His challenge was this: can you name any nations in Scripture that the Lord does battle with upon His Return that are not currently Muslim nations? I was intrigued by this and so it began.
When it comes to God’s Word, I’m not interested in anything that isn’t true. I have placed myself in a position to be a source of truth for people and I want you to know that I did it through prayer, study, counsel and patience. Since 2008, there have been a great many books and resources I’ve wanted to read about the subject that I’ve been putting off only until the last 3 months in order to prayerfully see if God would bring me to the same conclusions in Scripture before I went around telling people something that might not be correct. I want you to know these things because it’s my way of showing you I have no selfish motives and that I truly appreciate your reader support.
- Declaring the End from the Beginning – the Tower of Babel and it’s relevance to Prophecy
- Will the Revived Kingdom Really Be Rome? – the Apostle John eliminates Rome as the future revived kingdom
- Daniel’s 4th Beast Isn’t Rome – a contextual examination of Daniel’s 4th beast with an illustration of King Neb’s statue
- Beware the King of the North in Daniel 11 – Daniel reveals the geographic location of the Antichrist’s future kingdom
- The Antichrist: European Aristocrat or Middle Eastern Muslim? Part 1 – a historic examination of Daniel 9:26 points us to a revived Islamic Caliphate
- The Antichrist: European Aristocrat or Middle Eastern Muslim? Part 2 – examines various peripheral Scripture concerning the ethnicity of the Antichrist
You can find each of these articles on my home page under “Recommended Reading” in the column to the right. I also suggest you visit these articles under “Eye Openers”.
- Middle Eastern gentiles excited about the coming of the Biblical Antichrist – a look at commentary captured from youtube with definitions of terms explaining the fascinating similarities and differences of Christian and Islamic Prophecy
- The identity of the Antichrist’s kingdom: Arrive at the conclusion Scripture is leading us to – identifying the 7th Biblical World Kingdom is the key to identifying the future, revived empire
I encourage you to print them out and read them on your own time and, as always, I look forward to any questions or discussion generated. You can either leave a comment or send me an e.mail. My address can be found here.
Fealty to Christ,