As the coming of the Antichrist nears, Christian persecution is getting worse. The kingdom of the coming Antichrist is persecuting Christians and Jews right now and there’s simply no good biblical reason to believe this won’t continue during the reign of the Antichrist. Fact is, it’s happening to the Church now and it’s growing with ever greater intensity while the Church argues within itself over whether it will happen to it in the future?! Wake up!
The only difference between the persecution that is happening now and the persecution that will happen during the Tribulation is that it will be even worse because the Antichrist will be directing it. This is why the Bible gives this time period of seven years a name – the Tribulation – with the last 3.5 years being the worst of all – the Great Tribulation.
The Tribulation is going to be hellishly cruel and brutally barbaric. It’s not going to be some antiseptic, scientific, cold, emotionless tragedy where people are enslaved to microchips by a tyrannical, Western-style governing body pushing population control. It’s being organized now by the deepest of hate, by the psyche of Satan, and he has long ago chosen his people. Of this time, Jesus says,
For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. [Matthew 24:21 NASB]
This means, by default, it will be worse than Hitler’s attempt to take over the world and the resulting Holocaust or any mass genocide that has ever occurred before this. It will be the worst, most tyrannical oppression in the history of mankind.
Here’s a taste of the Tribulation to come. I am only linking a few articles because the headlines are horrifying. These things go so far beyond anything you have ever been exposed to.
- Muslims Kill Christians And Drink Their Blood, And Say It Gives Them Salvation
- Muslims Have Killed A Man, Got On Their Knees, And Licked His Blood
- Muslim: “Had Allah allowed us to eat them we would have eaten them”
- Syrian Jihadist Eats Human Flesh In The Name Of Allah
- Muslims Attack Cab Driver, Pull Him Out Of His Car And Behead Him
- Muslims Force People Into Furnaces, Throw Children from Windows
- Muslims Come To Church, Say “We have orders from above to demolish this church”
- Muslims Take Young Innocent Girl, And Slowly Strangle Her To Death
- Muslims Disembowel Young Christian Boy
- Muslims Destroy 248 Christian Churches
- Muslims Kill 115 People, Burn 1500 Buildings And Destroy 400 Vehicles
- Muslims Promote Antichrist One-World Religion In Brutal Plan To Kill Christians
This doesn’t include the myriad of woman and child rapes that I couldn’t bring myself to post. You can view many more pages of articles here.
Here’s what it’s like in just one place, Pakistan:
The biblical storyline, the natural flow of the narrative implies, presupposes, the Church’s presence during the Tribulation until Christ returns to rally those of us who are alive and remain to join Him and those of us who have already passed on [1 Thessalonians 4:13-18]. Remember, Christ doesn’t return because the Tribulation ends, the Tribulation ends because Christ returns.
As Christians, we are forever in the hands of Christ [John 10:27-30]. Despite Satan’s best efforts to eradicate Christianity, the Church will grow exponentially during this time as it grows out of persecution [Acts 8:1] and those who are killed will immediately enter into Paradise [Luke 23:43] with Christ. What a great God we serve!