Genesis 1:5 God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.
- The phrase “And there was evening and there was morning” and the numeric value placed before “day” both define a day’s length to mean a literal day.
See also Genesis 1:8, 1:13, 1:19, 1:23, 1:31
Genesis 1:11-12 Then God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them”; and it was so.  The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good.
- All vegetation (plants, trees, etc.) reproduces after its own kind.
Genesis 1:21-22 God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarmed after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind; and God saw that it was good.  God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.”
- Sea creatures reproduce after their own kind. Birds reproduce after their own kind.
Genesis 1:24-25 Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind”; and it was so.  God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and God saw that it was good.
- All creatures that live on the earth reproduce after their own kind.
Genesis 1:27-28 God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.  God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
- Man, male and female, was made in God’s own image from the beginning. The probability of a male and a female anything evolving at the same time so they are compatible to reproduce at least doubles the already astronomical probability that something would evolve in the first place.
Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
- Man was personally formed directly from the ground by God and made a living being.
See also Job 33:6, Psalm 139:13 & 1 Corinthians 15:47
Genesis 4:1 Now the man had relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain, and she said, “I have gotten a manchild with the help of the LORD.”
- Humans reproduce after their own kind.
Genesis 5:5 So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years, and he died.
- Adam was born on Day 6 and lived to be 930 years old. If you don’t dispute the length of a year in Adam’s life, why dispute the length of the day that makes up the year?
Exodus 20:8-11 “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.  Six days you shall labor and do all your work,  but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you.  For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day and made it holy.
- The most reasonable, observable evidence that God created in 6 literal days and rested on the 7th is the reality of our current 7 day, 24 hour per day week in which we live.
Job 33:6 “Behold, I belong to God like you; I too have been formed out of the clay.
- Man was intimately formed directly from the ground by God.
See also Genesis 2:7, Psalm 139:13 & 1 Corinthians 15:47
Psalms 139:13 For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb.
- Man was intimately formed directly by God.
Mark 10:6 “But from the beginning of creation, God MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE.
- Jesus says God made man from the beginning and Genesis says man was made on Day 6. Therefore, Jesus is equating Day 6 with the beginning. This means there is no large span of time before or on Day 6.
Acts 17:26 and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,
- God made all of mankind from one man, Adam.
Romans 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.
- Seen and understood since the Creation of the world by whom? Man, who was present from the beginning.
Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned—
1 Corinthians 15:21-22 For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead.  For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.
- The evolution of animals into man requires bloodshed and death to be successful BUT God clearly says there was no death before Adam. Death is the penalty of Adam’s sin against God [Genesis 3:19]. To say that death existed before Adam is to say that death is not the consequence of Adam’s sin as God says. Believing in death before Adam removes our responsibility for our sin, calls God a liar and renders Him useless because Christ’s sacrifice becomes vain.
1 Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one flesh of men, and another flesh of beasts, and another flesh of birds, and another of fish.
- Animals and humans have different flesh. One kind of flesh does not produce or transform into another kind of flesh. All life reproduces after its own kind [Gen 1:11-12, 21-22, 24-25; 4:1].
1 Corinthians 15:44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.
- If you have a natural body then you also have a spiritual body. A good question to ask a Christian evolutionist, or anyone who is “spiritual”, is when did the spirit evolve?
1 Corinthians 15:45 So also it is written, “The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
- Adam was the first man, a living soul.
1 Corinthians 15:47 The first man is from the earth, earthy; the second man is from heaven.
- Adam was formed directly from the earth.
See also Genesis 2:7, Job 33:6 & Psalm 139:13
Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.
- What we see, our universe, was designed and was not a result of something else that was seen. Our universe and everything in it was created ex nihilo or out of nothing. Scientists on both sides of the origin issue agree there was a beginning to all time, space and matter. Science has shown that you cannot have any one of these dimensions without the other two. This means that the First Cause must be outside of time in order to have created time. What is being described is a timeless, spaceless, immaterial, purposeful being – GOD.
James 3:7 For every species of beasts and birds, of reptiles and creatures of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by the human race.
- No animal kinds could have died off before the Creation of man. No animal kinds could have evolved into man. Man has tamed all the animal kinds. This would include dinosaurs.
2 Peter 2:12 But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed, reviling where they have no knowledge, will in the destruction of those creatures also be destroyed,
- In this verse Peter says animals cannot reason. If we really were just animals (mammals), we would not be able to reason to even consider what we are let alone whether we evolved or were created.
Jude 1:14 It was also about these men that Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, “Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones,
- Enoch was in the 7th generation from Adam (622 years after Creation). This means that Day 6, the day Adam and Eve were created, is not a long span of time but a literal day. If Day 6 is a literal day, there’s no reason to believe any of the others are not.
All Scripture taken from the NASB